May 4, 2017 at 20:00 in Wolkenstein Saal, Kulturzentrum Konstanz
An entertaining portrait of three outstanding pioneers - radiation, nuclear fission, frequency hopping encryption.
Three outstanding pioneers represent the achievements of women in the field of science and technology: Double Nobel Prize winner and discoverer of radioactivity Marie Curie (1867-1934), Austrian-Swedish nuclear physicist Lise Meitner (1878-1968) and Viennese Hollywood actress Hedy Lamarr (1914-2000) with her invention of frequency hopping.
Anecdotes from their lives, achievements and obstacles as well as the contents of their research and the passion for their work are at the centre of the play „Curie_Meitner_Lamarr_indivisible“. Complemented by music and videos with three girls asking pertinent questions the play is an entertaining portrait of extraordinary women in history.
Directed by Sandra Schüddekopf, with Anita Zieher impersonating the three women"portraittheater" by Anita Zieher and Sandra Schüddekopf. (www.portraittheater.net)
Tickets: 4 € / 8 € incl. Apéro after the play
- Buchkultur Opitz, St-Stephans-Platz 45, Konstanz
- Uni Konstanz, room E616 (Mo-Fr 9-15) or room P 1006 (SFB 767 Office)
- evening box office starting from 18:00
This event is organised by Gender Consulting Service in ccoperation with the SFB 767 and SFB 1214. SFB 767.
21 entries found
Trends in Nanoscience 2017
27.03.2017 - 30.03.2017 14:00 - 14:00
Workshop "Soft Skills in Hard Science"
22.02.2016 09:00 - 18:00
- Soft Skills in Hard Science Presentation workshop organized by the jDPG Konstanz Bodensee and the...
14th Ferrocene Colloquium, Konstanz 2016
21.02.2016 - 23.02.2016
- 14t Ferrocene Colloquium in Konstanz, February 21-23, 2016 organized by Prof. Dr. Rainer Winter,...
Workshop on Controlling Magnetic Nanostructures
23.09.2015 - 25.09.2015
- This will be the 7th in a series of small format workshops devoted to selected topics in...
Spin Mechanics 3 Workshop
22.06.2015 - 26.06.2015
- The emerging field of spin mechanics addresses the basic physics questions arising from the...
Workshop on Control of Transport in Molecular Nanocontacts
26.03.2015 - 27.03.2015
- SFB767 Area C Symposium at MPI Stuttgart - For further information please visit the workshop...
SFB 767 Retreat Meeting 2014
06.10.2014 - 08.10.2014 09:00 - 18:00
- The meeting will take place at Val Blu Resort, Bludenz (Austria) on October 6-8, 2014. Because it...
Controlled Charge and Heat Transport at the Molecular Scale
29.09.2014 - 01.10.2014
- International Workshop at the University of Konstanz For further information please visit the...
Spin-based quantum information processing
18.08.2014 - 21.08.2014
- 2. School and International Conference in Konstanz, Germany For further information please visit...
Workshop on Quantum Optics and Spin Dynamics in Few-Fermion Systems
17.02.2014 - 18.02.2014
- IRTG MIni Symposium at University of Konstanz For further information please visit the workshop...